Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition (AOE3) update 13.4412 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to AOE 3 patch notes, the latest added Spring Celebration event, new profile portraits, new Mod Pack and more. Apart from this, Age of Empires 3 (AOE3) patch 13.4412 also includes various bug fixes for community reported issues
Previously, a big update was released which Lunar New Year 2022 Event to the game. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Age of Empires 3 patch will fix a few of these issues.
AOE3 April 19 Update Patch Notes
Spring Celebration Event
Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition is celebrating Spring with the release of an all new event! For a limited time, you can unlock new portraits and explorer customizations by completing the community challenges!
New Explorer Customizations
NEW REWARDS![table equalcells=1][tr][td]
Stability & Performance
- Added Asset pre-loading improvements, allowing the game to use extra memory and loading times to increase stability.
- Added checks to help prevent crashes caused by UI mods.
- Fixed a rare desync.
- Radial Flare menu can be disabled by unbinding the hotkey option “General Game Hotkeys -> Select Flare Type”
- Fixed issue where ping/flare placed outside of camera view would not display a visual effect in the world.
- Added a filter option to only show Co-Op Battles in the multiplayer lobby.
- Fixed issue where names of random maps, map sets, and Co-op scenarios would incorrectly show in in the host’s language (instead of the client’s language) in client lobbies. (Custom scenarios will still use the file name).
- Campaign loading screen – fixed occasional string displayed in multiple fonts.
- QoL – Game Rules are now displayed within Multiplayer Lobbies
- The lobby’s Game Rules can now be viewed in a tooltip by hovering the cursor over the “i” icon, next to the Lobby Name & Game Mode.
- For example: Treaty Time & Blockade status are now stated in this tooltip if the Game Rules are set to Treaty.
- QoL – Improved display of Game Rules in Multiplayer & Skirmish Loading Screen and within the Game Summary, within matches.
- QoL – Relocating the expanded mini map button so that it won’t clash with other UI.
- QoL – Improved expanded mini map UI behaviour so it won’t clash with other UI.
- Fixed height issue in the Player Summary menu where Players were getting cut off.
- British HC Card “Siege Archery” no longer incorrectly displays it affects Rangers.
- Hotkey bindings added for flare type menu.
- Hotkey for ‘Select Flare Type’ is bound by default to Ctrl-Mouse2Down (Ctrl+RMB).
- This resolves previous conflict with the Alt-RightClick Attack Move (Alt+RMB).
- Culverin: Adjusted as follows
- Now inflicts 2x damage to Buildings
- Now inflicts 2x to Gatling Camels (down from 4x)
- Akan Cocoa Beans: Now improves Cherry Orchard gather rates by 10% (down from 30%)
UNITS AND BUILDINGS
- Missionary: Population cost removed (Build Limit of 10 remains)
- Unction (II): Moved to Age 1; no longer ships a Missionary; Aura no longer improves Artillery or Ships; aura damage improvement reduced to 2.5% (from 4.5); aura range increased to 34 (from 24); ‘range ring’ adjusted accordingly (Note: Max improvement is now +28% attack, down from 55.3%)
- Spanish Gold (III): Reduce crate to 300 coin (from 350)
- Armada (III): Now also enables different War Ships to train certain Military Units
- INF 10 Rodeleros (IV): Increased to 14
- 13 Rodeleros (IV): Increased to 16
- [NEW] INF 7 Lancers (IV): Replaces the current “7 Lancers” and “6 Lancers” shipments
- [NEW] TEAM 1 Falconet (III, 200c): Simple shipment of a Falconet to the entire team.
- [NEW] TEAM 1 Heavy Cannon (IV, 500c): Simple shipment of a Heavy Cannon to the entire team.
- [NEW] Marvelous Year (III): “Settlers train and work significantly faster for 365 seconds. A marvelous year, Viva España!”
- Current Training Time Improvement: -27.5%
- Current Gathering Speed Improvement: +20%
- [NEW] House of Trastamára (II): “Arrives fast! Your next Age-up is cheaper and faster the more shipments you have received in your CURRENT AGE.”
- For each card that arrived after the last completed Age-up
- Next Age-up time improved by -8.5%
- Next Age-up cost reduced by 100 resources
- Effects apply once to the NEXT Age-up only
- Progress is reset with each completed Age-up
- [NEW] Peninsular Guerrillas (IV): “Improves Ranged Infantry attack and enables them to see the location of enemies they’ve recently damaged.”
- Damage improvement: 25%
- Revealer: Has 24 LOS and lasts 3 seconds
- [NEW] Viceroyalty of New Spain (III): “Ships 2 Hacienda Wagons that can transform into Haciendas where Settlers may gather resources or produce Cows, more Settlers, or powerful Soldados.”
- [NEW] Reconquista (II): “Ships 1 Conquistador for each 5 Archaic Infantry you have lost (up to a maximum of 10).” All Hand Infantry & Foot Archers are Archaic Infantry
- [NEW] Liberation March (III): “All infantry and cavalry train and move faster.” This card replaces Fencing School and Riding School
- [NEW] Nuestras Señoras (IV, 2000c): “Ships 2 Mighty Battleships!”
- [NEW] INF 1 Battleship (IV, 1000c): “Ships a Mighty Battleship!”
The changes to Unction card intend to considerably reduce its significance in the late-game (paving the way for powerful new cards) and to make it less difficult to use.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from accessing the water in games with more than 2 teams.
- Lake Victoria:
- Fixed an issue that could cause a native settlement not to spawn properly.
- Fixed an issue where teammates would spawn too close together in games with 3 or 4 teams.
- Siwa Oasis:
- Adjusted team player placement so that players begin farther from the edge of the map in supremacy games and adjusted how resources are distributed around the map.
- Added new starting wagons, bonus scouts, and overall increased randomness for you to discover.
- Ensured players always start with 2 mines near their Town Center in treaty games.
- Home City files, tactics files and the UI tech tree data can now be additively modded. As an example the British Home City file can be additively modded with homecitybritish.mods.xml.
- Free camera mode now allows to zoom out as far as before (this was incorrectly affected by Photo Mode in the previous update).
Download free Age of Empires 3 update on PC(Steam).
#Age #Empires #AOE3 #Update #Patch #Notes