Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition (AOE3) update 13.2685 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to AOE 3 patch notes, the latest added some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, Age of Empires 3 (AOE3) patch 13.2685 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which Lunar New Year 2022 Event to the game. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Age of Empires 3 patch will fix a few of these issues.
AOE3 April 5 Update Patch Notes
- Fix for the game window being in the wrong position when alt-tabbing while launching.
- Fix for Photo Mode implementation that was limiting the free camera in the Scenario Editor.
- Added to hotkey binding for Ping/Flare Communication Wheel.
- Right Click can now be used as a Hotkey Binding input
- Ping/Flare Communication Wheel is not accessed through Ctrl Key + Right-Click (Ctrl+RMB)
- Tooltips: Yeomen Home City Card effects are inconsistent with its Tooltip Description.
- Adjusting Malaysia, Plymouth, Saguenay, and Yukon based on feedback.
- Prospective fix for Dock wagon sometimes not being able to build docks.
- Fix for Livestock market initial Livestock Value incorrectly set to 50% for both wood & coin.
- Improved unit and building selection to address hitbox issues in regards to garrisoning units.
Download free Age of Empires 3 update on PC(Steam).
#Age #Empires #AOE3 #Update #Patch #Notes